|47| Rain In Heaven |47| |47| Rain In Heaven |47|

Nice

Wow man nice job I m jsut starting up on the trance/rave music two... I like the whole beat thing and its really good for first song.

And i like how you toom put beats at sum parts and the drum build up ! is very nice.

Maybe we can do a collab some time.

again ncie job 5/5 10/10 perfect A+ .... and the funny thing is its not really that much into it but its sounds great!

Agent-47 responds:

Yeah thanks... but how would the collab work?? like yeah i duno but yeah thanks alot man And your music is great 2 man :P keep it up!!

Walkin The Grounds Walkin The Grounds

Wow

Man you have become what I visioned Your the best in this portal man you got the best beat but i found this was a bit to loud when it was like... bang!! but it was good man it was good!

Ps. check out my song! i finally made another goth lol.

digital-musician responds:

hey thanks man
i got another 2 comin

keep up the support
pyrochickendj RULES!!!!!!

{Kabuki} {Kabuki}

Omg!

Alex my man this is the best song you have made ever like this is amazing i m talking amazing like holly shit can your say gold record or even more like this is off the walla its so good :) keep this fucking going and when you get back from tronto we r makeing sum music.

PyrochickenX responds:

haha thanx man, for sure tho we gonna kill it with our songs man
~Px~

{Acheyoptrixx} {Acheyoptrixx}

Hey

The only thing you needa work on is timing the back round.. liek the beeps its a good sound lol kinda funny.

PyrochickenX responds:

i dont understand what u mean by timin on da backround... but its the best thing ever man lol very wierd
~Px~

Dj_Seri-Tetrix(tetris remix) Dj_Seri-Tetrix(tetris remix)

!!! Dude !!!

How man How Omg your the best ever this song is like..... like nothing ive ever herd loved how u lowed it down.

But i bet you like 50 bucks if this was in video game it would be dimond by now cuz this shit is awsome.

Keep it up i wanna hear another one.

The end rocks!.

Pyro-dj

DJ_Seri-Inertia DJ_Seri-Inertia

Thats crazy

omg man this is crazy fast whats them temp?

lol its crazy and the paino is great loved it all 100% 10/10 5/5

Ps. check out my trace songs i just startin makeing trance songs :) and i hope to be as good as you one day :P.

Pyro-dj

DJ-Seri responds:

i dont rem the tempo!! lol sry thx for the 5 man

High in Clouded Ecstasy High in Clouded Ecstasy

Great!

I liked this alot... i can see you have been doing techno and trance alot... And your very good at it. myself i have jsut started like 2 moths ago.. and i plan to be good :p keep it up man 5/5 10/10

Revolutions Revolutions

Wow

Man this has to be the most amazing techno song ive herd in along time.
This well... this has to be my favorite song in the techno section you have to be getting paid man.
You should really try to get this in stores like you could sell lots like i mean lots man this stuff you are makeing is mad!!
And if you don't mind me askind what happend to your mother?
Because you made that song and i hope to the best she didin't die thats bad if she did.
Well i love this lovin the music and keep it up man.

PyroChickenDJ

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

wow

Bounc3 man your back and wack man this is crazzy lovin the way u r drunk and still make good music man loveed it 10/10 5/5 great job bud.

Dj_Seri-E (_) !* H 0 R | X Dj_Seri-E (_) !* H 0 R | X

wow

this gotta be numba 1 in a few days if not i ma kill sum body thats amazing who ever voted 0 should be shot man this is amazing :)

DJ-Seri responds:

lol it ownt, ppl keep downrating my stuff cause im first place, oh well