Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

omg

man this pice is amazing its the best i have ever seen of the counter strike section ist amazing lol i play this game alot and love it and this is jsut out standing great job make another one soon :)

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

wow

man thos drawlings were amazing and hw u made it look soo real it was all amazing by far it was the best video i have seen on new gorunds its at number 1 on fav summison and your auther is at number 1 man this took me right out of my seat it was amazing keep it up i wanna see more :)

Triple H's Pick Poison Triple H's Pick Poison

hahaha very well done

Man i really liked this alot and the woices made it 10% better lol loved it your should keep makeing theas chars they r really cool :) nice job ( make it longer next time :)

-:Windows Ngista SP2:- -:Windows Ngista SP2:-

ncie :)

loved this alot but my song wasent in this one ;( but who cares its still amazing and i cant wait tll next one if u are going to make a new 1 :)

The Sniper by: Norton3000 The Sniper by: Norton3000

nice

i liked it alot but it would be better if u added blod when u shot em and a lillte better efort.

JLH & SMG Boxing JLH & SMG Boxing

weird

weird but its like the last pice of cake cuz she pulls out a gun

|47| Rain In Heaven |47| |47| Rain In Heaven |47|

Nice

Wow man nice job I m jsut starting up on the trance/rave music two... I like the whole beat thing and its really good for first song.

And i like how you toom put beats at sum parts and the drum build up ! is very nice.

Maybe we can do a collab some time.

again ncie job 5/5 10/10 perfect A+ .... and the funny thing is its not really that much into it but its sounds great!

Agent-47 responds:

Yeah thanks... but how would the collab work?? like yeah i duno but yeah thanks alot man And your music is great 2 man :P keep it up!!

Walkin The Grounds Walkin The Grounds

Wow

Man you have become what I visioned Your the best in this portal man you got the best beat but i found this was a bit to loud when it was like... bang!! but it was good man it was good!

Ps. check out my song! i finally made another goth lol.

digital-musician responds:

hey thanks man
i got another 2 comin

keep up the support
pyrochickendj RULES!!!!!!

{Kabuki} {Kabuki}

Omg!

Alex my man this is the best song you have made ever like this is amazing i m talking amazing like holly shit can your say gold record or even more like this is off the walla its so good :) keep this fucking going and when you get back from tronto we r makeing sum music.

PyrochickenX responds:

haha thanx man, for sure tho we gonna kill it with our songs man
~Px~